- Vintage pillowcase upcycle by Sew Country Chick
- Large tee to adorable dress by Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop
- Rit Dye upcycle by While Camden Sleeps
- 15 minute tank upcycle by Raegun Ramblings
- Men’s shirt refashion by Made with Moxie
- Women’s tank & tee to girl’s tunic & leggings refashion by Andrea’s Notebook
- 15 minute tee into bike shorts by Sew Like My Mom
- Fringe cardigan upcycle by Rebel and Malice
- Mu-muu refashion by Lil’ Bit & Nan by Bethany
Yesterday I posted a fringe cardigan upcycled from a woman’s long sleeve t-shirt and today, you can get inspired from 8 other amazing refashions.
The first one is from a dress refashioned from a vintage pillowcase, that includes a multi sized bodice and sleeve pattern from Sew Country Chick.
The next is from the very talented pattern designer of Peek-a-Boo Patterns with a t-shirt refashion into an adorable dress.
Then While Camden Sleeps shows how fabulous pregnancy can look, and how something as simple as color can change the whole look.
Raegun Ramblings shows how to spice up a simple tank top in the fastest refashion ever.
Do you ever get tired of men’s shirt refashions? I don’t either. And here is Made With Moxie with a perfect refashion.
If you have clothes just hanging around, Andrea’s Notebook has a great tutorial for a complete outfit refashion for your little one.
Another quickie using a tee to make a pair of bicycle shorts from Sew Like Your Mom.
The last one is a mu-mu refashion from Lil Bit and Nan by Bethany
Now that You have been inspired, go through those too small, too big, too outdated clothes and refashion something yourself. Or if you are feeling brave, go to the thrift store and find that gem you can make into something amazing.
So which refashion inspires you the most?